Here it is, day two of this mixing process and Ive managed to get it (Half) Mixed!
Its not bad I dont think! I just followed a You Tube tutorial I found as far as the levels go, I just replicated his doings without much variation. I EQed and Compressed the verse vocals, add libs, and hooks layer one and two. I added a bit of reverb to the wee intro too. The vocals do sound a lot clearer and crisper and way more studio quality.
The only thing wrong with this is that I think the limiter on the master channel has done something to the instrumental and I dont know what it is to fix it. It could be over-compression or some shit.